You will be reporting to CEO.
Do you want to drive the company top line and bottom-line growth with strong business insight and stewardship? As a key member of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for the overall financial health and well-being of the organization. The CFO will oversee all finance, accounting, internal controls, forecasting, budgeting, and treasury.
We are looking for a motivated candidate that has operated successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and has the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of analyses. The role requires a candidate that can think big and drive business direction while excelling at analyzing business inputs and making decisions in ambiguous situations.
• Lead and align strategic planning, AOP, forecast and capital planning processes
• Develop and lead process to set targets and deliver AOP and PSP, complying with all financial planning processes across BU’s
• Provide analytical and planning support in the development and achievement of performance targets
• Support for business strategy development and execution
• Be sponsor of business intelligence and decision support systems that will give business and all functions opportunity to improve business results
• Clearly articulate operating performance in reporting, forecasts and the development of contingency planning
• Full Balance Sheet and P&L responsibility
• Track and clearly articulate operating performance in reporting, forecasts and the development of contingency planning; recommend contingency plans as necessary
• Contribute to initiatives to improve financial systems, reporting processes and overall efficiency of the finance function
• Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
• Good leadership & people management skills with a high level of business integrity
• Seen as the trusted advisor to evaluate business issues, anticipant questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk
• Ability to integrate the organization strategy and brand priorities to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities
• Excellent communication skills; develops persuasive, focused communications to enable management decisions
• Effective project management skills. Ability to multi-task
• Committed team builder with a high passion for growth & excellence
• Strong initiative and drive for results; self-starter
• Independent decision making and judgment.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 8+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
• Proficiency in English
• CPA or ACCA